Thursday, September 23, 2010

Scene 4

Remember that empty house? I’ll always remember, specially, of the cold days we spent there. I filled that house with good and bad memories. Yes, bad memories, to never forget the harm you caused me. To never forget your cowardice and fear of truth. To never forget that you always believed in what you’d see, what you’d hear, and not what you felt. To never forget how much you lied. To never forget that you only fedo f the past and deprived yourself of living the present To never forget all the accusations i heard from you. The wounds that, thanks to you, will be opened through my entire life.

Thanks for breaking my heart. Thanks for shredding me into so many pieces. Now i got stronger. And thank you, above all, for showin’ me that Real Love does exist, and that despite all that happened, that happened between us, and no one can change that.

I say i love you cause i feel this love inside me”.
You shouldn’t have take this long...

No comments: