Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Scene 6

There's nothing much to say... Would it work to point the reasons? No one would understand the hell I've been living with myself and the pain of enduring all of this without saying anything, without being able to scream, without being able to ask for help. And when I do ask, people think it's just drama, that I'm playing the victim. What happens is that no one really knos what's happening. No one cares... And it was in those moments that I realized I'm on my own and only I can help myself.

A pain and a sadness so deep that sometimes it seems that psychological matters turn into physical issues.

Sorrow opens the soul. And, I've realized all the mistakes I've made. But there's no way I could change them. When I say “realize”, it's waking up really. When it hit me I thought: “What did I do?”. Too late. It's already done. People were hurt too much to forgive me. I acted on impulse. I acted taken by a desire of revenge, and ended up becoming all that I most abhore in a human being.

The only thing to do now is wait... Maybe, with time, something will resolve themselves. Or they'll get worse...

I've come to the conclusion that there's no sense in my life anymore. It's been days I've been searching but... Nothing really.

No comments: