Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Scene 3

You only say you hate me and wish me dead, with no further motive or explanations, so i'll give you a real reason for you to hate me this much:

You hate me 'cause i always tell the truth and never had to lie to have you.
You hate me 'cause he fell in love with me when you wished he had told you he loves you, just like you wished to have heard the wedding proposals i got.
You hate me 'cause you can stand that i exist, and very close to him.
You hate me 'cause he knows all the harm you caused.
You hate me 'cause he tells you he loves me while he never loved you. He'll never love you.
You hate me 'cause you wish you were in my place.
You hate me 'cause i know his soul.

All the deffects you number on me, are in truth deffects that are yours and you can't get rid off. So the best you can do is put all of them in one person. The person which, in fact, you wished that were as evil as you idealize. The person you wish to be the worst of evils, so that not even for a second he believes that it's you that deserves his love.

You know the lies that hide in your soul and conscience, and that's why you are already paying for everything.

No comments: